TAKROL HQ-018 Portable Electronic Physical Therapy Instrument Pulse Muscle Stimulator
1.This TENS EMS/PMS device is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery and can apply 8 pads.
2.It helps relieve minor nerve and muscle aches and pains. It comprises of two main components, namely, Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulator and Electronic Muscle Stimulator/Powered Muscle Stimulator which generate the required stimulation signals, and 2 sets of leads wires with electrode pads.
3.To be used of temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching nerves and muscles in the lower back, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities.
Directions for Use:
1. The unit may need to be charged for up to about an hour when the battery level is low.
2. Connect the wire to the output port at the top of the unit.
3. Connect a pair of pads to a dual leads wire by snapping them on
4. Remove the protective film and place the two pads on muscle, making sure that both pads are on skin and not overlapping.
5. Turn on the unit via the on/off switch.
6. When you have turned on the unit it will start in mode 1.
7. To change the modes press the M button. Once you have selected a mode, gradually increase the intensity by pressing the + button; decrease the intensity by pressing the – button.
8. To set the time by pressing the T button from 10 minutes up to 60 minutes. Default time setting: 20 minutes.
• We suggest that you initially experiment using each of the modes. The mode or combination of modes that gives you the most desirable sensations ad comfort is the most appropriate one for you to use.
• Intensity should be set at a level where you will feel some muscular vibration and involuntary muscle movements. It should be set to give a “comfortable” intensity and should not be painful.
• Timing of application should be at least 10 to 20 minutes.
• Frequency of the application should be at one to three times per day.
– 1 x Electric Therapy Machine
– 1 x Touch-Pen
– 6 x Electrode Pads
– 2 x Electrode Wires
– 1 x AC/DC Adapter (EU/US/AU/UK available)
– 1 x USB Cable
– 1 x Pad Holder
– 1 x English User Manual
– 1 x Application Accupuncture Points Chart
There are no reviews yet.